- See the majestic humpback whales in their natural environment or receive a free return cruise
- 100% Whale Guarantee: receive a free return voucher if whales are not sighted
- 360º viewing available from the lower and upper decks of the super catamaran with a fully-licensed bar
- Chance to view dolphins, sea turtles, birds and other marine life
- Spirit of Gold Coast is the only company to have sighted Migaloo, the White Whale for 3 consecutive years – 10th July 2003, 2nd June 2004 and 16th July 2005, and again in 1st July 2009, 27th September 2012, 10th August 2015, August 2016 and twice in 2017: July and September
- Take home whale photographic keepsake booklet per person to commemorate the experience
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Children three and under can come along free of charge
3-Hour Whale Watching and Marine Research Adventure with Gold Coast Dive Adventures (Up to $500 Value)
- Enjoy a three-hour trip looking out for the world’s largest mammals
- Snacks and hot soup provided
- Departs most days twice daily. Check operators website calendar for availability.
- Sunrise tour departs before any of the other operations are out and is usually coupled with the calmest sea conditions
- Mid-morning tour is ideal for those who need a sleep-in or travel from further away
- Small group with maximum of 8 participants hotel transfers available.
- Educational components waterproof jackets provided 3-4h return trip
- Will also (optional) participate in research activities such as filling in survey data sheets, using the hydrophone to listen to underwater sounds and we further aim to collect skin samples
- Each participant will receive a print brochure with a summary of information about humpback whales and what options there are to get involved
Check out the 3-Hour Whale Watching and Marine Research Adventure with Gold Coast Dive Adventures (Up to $500 Value) Deal Here
2.5-Hour Whale Watching Tour for One Child ($39) or Four Adults ($209) on Spirit of Gold Coast (Up to $456 Value)Hop aboard the Spirit of Gold Coast, a 24-metre power catamaran, and keep watch for humpback whales and a bevy of other oceanic beasts.
The crew offers tidbits and informative commentary about the local area and the wildlife encountered, helping whale watchers come away from the day with a well-rounded understanding of their mammalian friends.
Two Daily Cruises Seven Days a week departing from Mariner’s Cove Marina at 9.30am and 1:30pm